The EOSGen project is privately owned by Genesis Mining Cloud Services Ltd., for more details about the project, our assets and our team, please refer to https://genesis-mining.com/eos
Genesis Mining is an industry leader of cryptocurrency mining services and token mining related solutions that was founded at the end of 2013. We offer small and large end miners an easy and safe way to purchase hashpower without having to deal with complex hardware and software setup. With now over 2 million users Genesis Mining is the world’s leading multi-algorithm cloud mining service.
At this point, Genesis Mining is not inclined to share any further information than already revealed about the company structure, project contributors, company assets and related projects to EOSGen. Our operations are subject to strict data management and confidentiality requirements for the benefit of security and asset protection.
We will continue to collaborate with the EOS community, and share any other data that is beneficial to the growth of the EOS network if the need arises and was carefully assessed.
Additionally, Genesis Mining does not own any share in any other EOS BP and no other EOS BP owns shares of EOSGen and/or Genesis Mining.
Our principles of conduct:
- 1. Efficiency of operations
- Fairness: We believe in a fair, decentralised financial system and monetary sovereignty for everyone. Furthermore, blockchain is a global and open community. We believe in the capacity of blockchain technologies as a global means to social and political change.
- Transparency: We believe in the transparency and immutability of the blockchain while respecting the privacy of individuals and entities – including our own.
- Empowerment: A decentralised system needs responsible agents. We believe in empowerment rather than restriction, and we would like to provide people with the means and knowledge to participate.
- Will to improve and change: Things can always be better. We strive to participate in driving social, economic, and technological advancement. We believe in actively shaping rather than reacting to change.
As a company, we rely on the sustainability of our business model. To succeed in the fastly growing and changing market of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, we continuously strive to make our processes and operations leaner and more efficient – economically and technologically. We invest into software and hardware development, we adapt our business strategies to the changes in the market, and we continuously explore new economic opportunities and technological possibilities.
There is a lot of controversy concerning possible exploitation and regulation of the liberty of blockchain industries. We strive to shape reasonable standards and lead the way in terms of compliance while sustaining the cryptocurrencies’ free market spirit.
The integrity of a system relies on the integrity of actors within the system. Although Blockchain is a transparent and decentralized peer-to-peer system that makes trust (somewhat) redundant, the complexity of the technology and its usability makes the blockchain market and community dependent on the ethics of individual people and entities. We commit to becoming the backbone of the market by acting according to the following principles:
Recap of our candidacy
We believe that blockchain technology will improve the world. We want to become a core driver of this technology, enabling everyone to participate. Becoming a EOS block producer is a step for us in this direction. Our vision is to contribute to the increasing individual sovereignty of EOS, all the while decreasing social inequality by fostering the social potential of EOS. We can only achieve this by running the nodes required for the ecosystem to function.
Our data centers for this purpose are located in Sweden and Iceland. They are secure, extremely well connected and we have the resources and know-how to scale them up if the need arises. We promise to always provide the best hardware for this task.
Community & Social Media
Thank you for your attention.