We have to be honest — we didn’t come up with the title for this article by ourselves. Actually it was inspired by a Newsweek article from 1995. The article was titled “The Internet? Bah” which Newsweek published that year. The article was written by an author named Clifford Stanford, and throughout the article he made it very clear how skeptical he was of that new fangled internet technology.
CategoriesPublished blog categories
Recent postsLast published posts
- Happy Birthday Bitcoin! 10 Facts for 10 Years of the Network.Category / Bitcoin / Infographics / Mining Published on 03.01.2019.
- Education, Entertainment, and (scary) Excitement in Las VegasCategory / Conferences Published on 16.11.2018.
- More than buzz at the Malta Blockchain SummitCategory / Featured posts / Conferences / Blockchain / Cloudmining Industry / Mining Published on 08.11.2018.
- Happy 10th Bitcoin Whitepaper Day & Halloween SaleCategory / Featured posts / Bitcoin / Mining Published on 31.10.2018.
- Monero 0.13.0 “Beryllium Bullet” UpgradeCategory / Altcoin / Blockchain / Mining Published on 22.10.2018.
ArchivesBrowse posts by publishing month